Saturday, September 16, 2017

Let's hear it for the girl: A quick introduction about myself and what I will be writing in this Blog

Who is Sophie Draper?
She’s a college student. An individual who loves Jesus Christ, her family, movies, and breakfast burritos. She served a mission in Twin Falls Idaho and has been a fan of the state ever since. Sophie believes families and homes should be places of safety and peace. That is why she is taking a class to learn more about families and the ways you can help them to succeed. 

Now, I will step away from speaking in 3rd person and explain what you can expect as you read this blog. 

This blog will be a journal of my thoughts/opinions of what I learn in the Family 106 course. It will include different goals, stories, connections and other things that I feel are important to note. I welcome your comments and I’m excited to see what this class holds in store for me. 

No comments:

Divorce

Growing up I didn’t personally know anyone who had been divorced. I had a few friends whose parents were divorced, but it wasn’t anything I...